Sunday, July 8, 2012

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

I have been missing Disney World lately.  After all, it has been 235 days since we were there according to the app on my phone.  I thought I'd take a little stroll down memory lane to help me cope with the separation anxiety.

This was the first of many (read dozens) of pictures of Cinderella's home that I have taken over the years. 
Cinderella Castle - June 2007



It is pretty from every angle.  Ending the night watching fireworks explode over the castle is a must.

Wishes - October 2008

At night, when lit up with ever-changing colored lights it is magical.

June 2010

June 2010


  And at Christmas when it is covered with thousands of twinkle lights, the effect is breathtaking.

Christmas Castle - November 2011



I guess now I will go read a Disney blog or look through the kids' pin collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment